What To Know About The Morehouse Tuskegee Classic at Legion Field
- The Morehouse Tuskegee Classic between Morehouse College and Tuskegee University will be Saturday, Oct. 9 at Legion Field at 7 p.m. Gates open at 5 p.m. All times are Central.
- All tailgating will be sold and managed by Legion Field, 400 Graymont Avenue West.
- In-person sales for tailgating slots will open at 8 a.m. on Friday, Oct 8. Fees are $20 a day for RVs and tents. Enter at Lot M off Eighth Avenue West. Tailgating spots will not be sold before Oct. 8.
- Charter bus groups should call Leroy Everson at (205) 254-2401 for parking. Parking will be $25 per bus. The bus lot is located on 1st Street West, which can be accessed from 8th Avenue West and Graymont.
- To buy game tickets, visit https://bit.ly/3snagFk. Tickets, which are $30 each before tax, will also be sold on game day at the stadium.
- The website for the game is www.morehousetuskegeeclassic.com .
- Tickets will be sold on game day at Legion Field, starting at 12 p.m.
Please remember the following:
- Tents and RVs must fit within the designated area (20’x40′) and there can only be:
One car and one RV
Two cars and one – 10×10 tent within the recreational spaces.
Tailgating spaces will be in Lot M off 8th Avenue West.
How to rent portable toilets:
- HHH Sanitation, Inc. will be the sole provider of all portable toilets, hand wash stations, and RV pump services. Call 205-841-7368 for more information. HHH Sanitation, Inc. will take orders in advance of the game. The deadline to order items is Wednesday, Oct. 6 at 3:30 p.m. or based on inventory availability. Delivery will happen on Friday, Oct. 8 at Legion Field. There will be no deliveries on Saturday, Oct. 9.
- Pre-paid orders are being accepted for portable toilets. Payment is due in full upon order. All major credit cards accepted ($1.00 convenience charge added). Please place orders in advance with HHH Sanitation, Inc. Fees are listed below:
- PORTABLE TOILET – $85
- HANDICAP PORTABLE TOILET – $150
- RV PUMP SERVICE – $35 per service
- HAND WASH STATION – $125
- HAND SANITIZE UNITS – $125
- NO OTHER PORTABLE TOILET VENDOR WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS OF LEGION FIELD FOR THE MOREHOUSE TUSKEGEE CLASSIC.
- All tents and RVs must fit within the designated tailgating area (20′ x 40′). Additionally, there can only be one (1) car and one RV OR two cars and one, 10’x10′ tent within the recreational spaces.
- Vehicle must remain in the tailgating space at all times with the parking decal visibly displayed and affixed to the driver’s side windshield. Any vehicle without a parking decal adequately displayed on the driver’s side windshield will be removed at the owner’s expense.
- For safety reasons, a generator exhaust riser is required for those using gas or diesel-powered generators, RVs, and trailers and will be enforced for any vehicles exhibiting obvious exhaust fumes that may pose a threat to the general health and safety of the public.
- Fire lanes must be maintained at all times. Any automobiles, tents, or RVs blocking fire lanes will be removed.
- Tailgating spaces may not be saved or roped off.
- Policies will be strictly enforced.
- No stages or tractor trailers will be allowed in the parking lots.
- You will not be allowed re-entry into the lot unless your vehicle has a parking decal. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- For all questions regarding tailgating, please contact Leroy Everson at 205-254-2401.
Parking for tailgating visitors on Oct. 8:
- Patrons visiting tailgaters on Friday, Oct. 8, may park in Lot F from 5 p.m. – 11:59 p.m. The price for parking in this lot will be $5 per vehicle.
- Any vehicle left after midnight will be towed at owner’s expense.
Game day parking on Oct. 9:
- Parking for early tailgaters will open at 8 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 9 in Lot F.
- Other parking gates will open at 4 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 9
- Parking will be $10 on the day of the game.
- If you have any questions, please contact Legion Field at 205-254-2391.