- Tailgating spaces are $20 per day
- Fans may purchase multiple spaces
- Contact Leroy Everson to buy a tailgating space. Call 205-254-2401 or email him at [email protected]
- Tailgaters may begin arriving on Friday, October 6 at 12 p.m. CST to set up
- The tailgating entrance will be at 8th Avenue, Lot M
- Golf carts will not be permitted on the tarmac
- The game will start at 7 p.m. CST on October 7. Stadium gate4s will open at 5 p.m. CST
- Game day tickets are available at www.morehousetuskegeeclassic.com
- Game day tickets will be sold at Legion Field on Friday, October 6 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., CST. And on Saturday, October 7, starting at 12 p.m. CST
Please remember that Legion Field has a clear bag policy inside the stadium and prohibits various items inside the stadium. to see a list, Click Here
How to rent a porta potty for your tailgate at Legion Field
- HHH Sanitation, Inc. will be the sole provider of all portable toilets, hand wash stations, hand sanitizing stations and RV pump services. Call 205-841-7368 for more information. HHH Sanitation, Inc. will take orders in advance of the game. The deadline to order items is Wednesday, Oct. 4 at 3:30 p.m. or based on inventory availability. Delivery will happen on Friday, Oct. 6 at Legion Field.
- All major credit cards accepted ($1.00 convenience charge added). Please place orders in advance with HHH Sanitation, Inc.
- Tailgaters (RVs, tents, etc.,) will be located in Lot M.
Pre-paid orders are being accepted for portable toilets. Payment is due in full upon order. All major credit cards accepted ($1.00 convenience charge added). Please place orders in advance with HHH Sanitation, Inc. Fees are listed below:
PORTABLE TOILET – $85
HANDICAP PORTABLE TOILET – $150
RV PUMP SERVICE – $35 per service
HAND WASH STATION – $125
HAND SANITIZE UNITS – $125
NO OTHER PORTABLE TOILET VENDOR WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS OF LEGION FIELD.